Tuesday, March 16, 2010

game junky + favorite blog of the month!


Hey there!
I know, my posts are becoming more rare than ever! But I have to tell you guys, that I have the new Final Fantasy game <3 (FF XIII) And i loove it! I'm playing it all the time! :P (Do you know the game?)


And yeah, the game is going to take more time! So hopefully you stay tuned on my blog!

BTW. I got myself new Inline Skates! (Yeah!) I had to throw my old ones away, because in the summer 2 years ago, there was a flood and after that, my skates where ruined :( Do you like to skate too?

AAAND OF COURSE! A new month, a new favorite blog of the month! And this time, the award goooes toooo:  Miss Tammy  She really posts like every second day! *wow* and I like her blog and her reviews/hauls very much! <3



xoxo
Ela

2 comments on "game junky + favorite blog of the month!"

Tammy on March 16, 2010 at 1:12 PM said...

Ach Du bist ja ein Schatz, da fühl ich mich richtig geschmeichelt, weil ich Deinen Blog so toll finde =) Den 219 hab ich auch und von dem bin ja noch mehr begeistert... Wobei ich mit meinem Winzling auch gerne (gut und präzise) Pigmente auftrage, während ich den 219 lieber für Lidschatten verwende *was für ein Freak^^*

Tammy on March 29, 2010 at 8:50 AM said...

Wenn man da ein paar bestellt sind die 18$ ja gar nichts, besonders wenn da dann einer nur 5$ kostet. Dein Tipp wird mich hoffetnlich nicht zum Nageljunkie verwandeln ;)

Post a Comment

BotM

Followers

 

Rubenela Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez