Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Little Haul + EOTD


Hey there!
So I went a little shopping today with my mom and I got the essence sun club (blondes) - all over shimmer for eyes, face & body, NYX Eyepencil in white and for my mom I got the L'oréal Color Riche Star Secrets Aishwarya in Beige 708. And after I went home, I had to try out the sun club, which is like the Shimmer Bricks by Bobbi Brown! The colors are really good pigmented and I really love it! I would highly recommend you to check this out! It only cost me like 6 sFr. (it's like 6$). If you want me to swatch it, just comment!

So because of my new "acquierement" I had to do a EOTD - short for Eyes of the Day! And here it goes:




And isn't thaaat cute?? I saw this in a perfumery for 9$ and I had to buy it for my friend as an additional birthday gift! It's the Créme Brûlée Scented - Hone Bath & Bod Treats Giftset! (The classic pooh collection) Aww, I love SALE xD




Ela

14 comments on "Little Haul + EOTD"

Blusherine on January 19, 2010 at 11:36 PM said...

Das sieht sehr schön aus! Woodwinked und Ricepaper machen sich gut! Deine Mama wird L'oréal Color Riche Aishwarya lieben, das ist mein einziger Lippenstift, der wirklich zu allem passt und die Konsistenz ist ein Traum!

Resham on January 20, 2010 at 6:52 AM said...

This is lovely. Woodwinked, Rice paper, satin Taupe are some of those colors that work on everyone...like EVERYONE!!

Bluebell on January 20, 2010 at 9:24 AM said...

Sehr hübsch, die Farben bringen deine Augenfarbe richtig gut raus :).

Tammy on January 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM said...

Oh my gosh, ich liebeeee Pooh, wo hast Du des denn her?

Ela on January 20, 2010 at 2:12 PM said...

@Bluebell: danke *rotwird*

@miss.tammy: Also ich habs von nem Shoppingcenter in Basel. Aber der Laden heisst "Import Parfümerie". Hoff die Info sagt dir was xD

Boston Beauty Addict on January 20, 2010 at 4:48 PM said...

this eye look is gorgeous! what kind of camera do you use to get the color to show up so well?

Ela on January 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM said...

@Boston Beauty Addict
Many thanks! =) I use a SLR! I love my Canon D400 and after that, I light up the picture with Photoshop =)

Boston Beauty Addict on January 21, 2010 at 6:24 AM said...

ok no wonder why your photos come out amazing - I'm just using a regular old camera, not a professional one! I'm just getting frustrated because you can't see the color of my shadows well. I've gotten lucky with a couple of photos but I literally have to put the camera on top of my eye!

Tammy on January 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM said...

Bei Ebay gibt's solche Sets auch =). Ich swatch Dir gerne mal Artifact - ist wirklich eine total tolle Farbe. Spätestens Sonntag lad ich Dir die Bilder hoch. Tollen Blog hast Du übrigens!

kt108 on January 21, 2010 at 1:25 PM said...

wooow du hast feline noch ergattern können! ich habs verpennt und bereue es zu tiefst :( hoffentlich wird er repromoted :( :(

TOLLER LOOK! <3

Kate on January 22, 2010 at 2:08 AM said...

lovely EOTD!
could you maybe make a little review of the essence sun club cubes?
i heard some positive things about the new matte bronzer as well!
definitely makes me wanna check it out ;)

Anonymous said...

intressante blog! mit würkli super tips :)

schöns wucheend!
Lg A.

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com on January 24, 2010 at 6:12 PM said...

i have a place in my heart for winnie the pooh

Beauty Butterflies on January 29, 2010 at 7:31 AM said...

I love the glow in your EOTD

Post a Comment

BotM

Followers

 

Rubenela Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez