Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New M.A.C Brushes


Hey there! So I went to Douglas last friday, to buy MAC eyesbrushes. And I just love them! I know, they are REALLY expensive (especially in Europe I think), but I think they will last like, 20 years or more? So I don't have like a "bad conscience" because I see it as an investment! =) I watched videos of All that Glitters 21 and EnKore Make Up, and bought the brushes they recommended the most, and which I really need. I also looking forward to get Shader Brush 242, Contouring Brush 168, and the blus brush 129 (and maybe even the kabuki =)) If you have any other "recommandations" on M.A.C brushes, that you think are a must have, comment! And here is the list of the new brushes I got:
  • M.A.C 239
  • M.A.C 224
  • M.A.C 217
  • M.A.C 219

2 comments on "New M.A.C Brushes"

Vermilion on January 12, 2010 at 1:53 PM said...

Habe mir den 217er am Freitag geholt. Kam aber noch nicht wirklich dazu ihn auszuprobieren.

Boston Beauty Addict on January 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM said...

MAC brushes are great. You made good choices! Another brush set, which I hear is fantastic, comes from Sigma Brushes: http://www.sigmamakeup.com/products.html. Also, another YouTube guru to watch is fafinettex3. She's my fav!

Post a Comment

BotM

Followers

 

Rubenela Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez