Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New M.A.C Brushes


Hey there! So I went to Douglas last friday, to buy MAC eyesbrushes. And I just love them! I know, they are REALLY expensive (especially in Europe I think), but I think they will last like, 20 years or more? So I don't have like a "bad conscience" because I see it as an investment! =) I watched videos of All that Glitters 21 and EnKore Make Up, and bought the brushes they recommended the most, and which I really need. I also looking forward to get Shader Brush 242, Contouring Brush 168, and the blus brush 129 (and maybe even the kabuki =)) If you have any other "recommandations" on M.A.C brushes, that you think are a must have, comment! And here is the list of the new brushes I got:
  • M.A.C 239
  • M.A.C 224
  • M.A.C 217
  • M.A.C 219

2 comments on "New M.A.C Brushes"

Anonymous said...

Habe mir den 217er am Freitag geholt. Kam aber noch nicht wirklich dazu ihn auszuprobieren.

Boston Beauty Addict on January 16, 2010 at 10:39 AM said...

MAC brushes are great. You made good choices! Another brush set, which I hear is fantastic, comes from Sigma Brushes: http://www.sigmamakeup.com/products.html. Also, another YouTube guru to watch is fafinettex3. She's my fav!

Post a Comment

BotM

Followers

 

Rubenela Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez