Monday, January 11, 2010

New Addiction: CUPCAKES



So yeah, I already made some of these delicious little cakes *mmh* And I want to share whith you the ones, that I also photographed! First kind is: almond cupcakes with whiped and caramel cream on the top!


Second ones aaaaare: Oreal Cupcakes!!! aaawww, they tasted sooo good!

I will add more pictures of my new loves xD If you want to get the recipe, just comment!

Ela


2 comments on "New Addiction: CUPCAKES"

jenny♥ on January 12, 2010 at 7:55 AM said...

Uii die sehen total gut aus!! Ich mach auch total gerne welche auch wenn sie papp süß sind :)
Also ich will mehr davon sehen :D

MsD. on January 12, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

Jaa, ich hätte gerne auch Rezepte von Cupcakes *liiiiiiebeliebeliebe sie* :-)

Liebe Grüße

Post a Comment

BotM

Followers

 

Rubenela Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez